Permanent contract - City & Home based working
salary to £23,000 + benefits package
An opportunity to build your career with a global insurer. (non-Lloyds)
You will be supporting the UK and International property & casualty underwriters with a range of technical and administrative tasks.
The role will include preparatory work for new and renewal business together with post underwriting support.
Duties will include:
- collating and capturing risk information
- drafting quotation documentation
- updating data held within the department
- verify claims status
- sanction checking
- resolve accounting queries
- monitor critical time lines
- create policy documentation
- handle mid-term adjustments
- produce various reports
·The ideal candidate will possess some existing experience in an underwriting support role.
·Possess a strong affinity with underwriting management platforms and MS excel.
·Be organised and able to prioritise workload.
·Show accuracy and attention to detail.
·Be able to multi task and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
Ref - 7691
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.