Reserving Actuary - Pan EU
Oliver James Associates are representing a global Non-Life insurer, in their focus to appoint a Pan EU Reserving Actuary, to their expanding Dublin team. Our client writes business across the USA, UK, and Europe.
This role has come about via internal progression leaving an opportunity open for a keen and commercial actuary.
The successful candidate will report to the CRO and work within an established team of Reserving, Pricing, and Product development actuaries and risk professionals.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support the ongoing reporting processes
- Develop and deliver on Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Assist in the calculation of the Solvency Capital Requirement and Actuarial reporting
- Collaborate with the risk function in the production of ORSA Reports
- Assist in the preparation of exhibits for quarterly Board and Risk Committee meetings
- Assist in pricing analysis of the wider insurance business.
- Engage with internal and external auditors
- Cooperate with the Finance, Risk, Compliance, Underwriting and Claims teams
- FIA / FSAI Qualified actuary
- Non-life insurance experience gained in the Irish and or European market
- Working knowledge of Solvency II
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and competing objectives
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and advanced Excel skills
- SQL knowledge desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness/ability to function as a member of a multi-disciplined, international team
Our client offers an excellent base salary, bonus, and benefits structure, alongside a defined career growth strategy.
For more information on this opportunity, apply via the below link.
Apply for Reserving Actuary - Pan EU
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly