Outward Reinsurance Business Analyst
My client is currently Urgently recruiting for an Outward Reinsurance Business Analyst for a 6/12 month contract based in London -
You must have the following experience -
- 10+ years of Outward Reinsurance processing experience, preferably working within a London based Reinsurance company or Syndicate.
- Understanding of a reinsurance processing platform and its functionality.
- Ability to produce manual financials if required
- A good understanding of the ceding process from an inwards perspective
- Class Structure
- A Good understanding of the downstream Financial impact and processes.
- Aged Debt
- Credit Control
- Payment Request
- A good understanding of Facultative, Treaty and XOL contracts including
- Non Proportional
- Multi Class
- A Good understanding of operational aspects of recoveries
- Coding – Events and Cats
- Solvency II and Regulatory Reporting Requirements
- Understanding of Collateralised Funding
- Ability to liaise with teams who are managing the placement process
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Word
- Understanding of contractual SLA’s and ability to demonstrate compliance.
Apply for Outward Reinsurance Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly