Commercial Account Handler
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler to join our busy Client's Team in Chelmsford. As Account Handler, you will be primarily responsible for delivering high quality and efficient service to your corporate clients.
To be successful in this Commercial Account Handler role you will demonstrate:
- Good all round commercial insurance experience with technical knowledge across a range of classes of business
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Areas of Responsibility of this Commercial Account Handler role include:
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio of corporate clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including negotiating with insurers
- Occasional client visits with the Account Executive
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
Our Client understands the need that people have for flexibility in their working patterns because of their family responsibilities. Accordingly they have a great reputation for being able to accommodate both part time and working from home options - in a highly professional environment.