Life Actuary - Reporting - Solvency II - Contract
1 day left
- Contract Type
Oliver James Associates have been engaged by a leading international Life insurance Group.
The organisation require an experienced (ideally qualified) Life actuary with significant Solvency II reporting experience from the EU Market (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Ireland) to support on a 6 month day rate contract
You will support the Actuarial function with reporting at Group level covering multiple European entities. The role will involve working closely with senior stakeholders.
Given the urgency of the role, the ideal candidate will be available to start before mid October (sooner if possible)
Location: Remote contract (100%)
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Start: Immediate (ideally before mid October)
Rate: Day rate contract - depending on Experience - very competitive/lucrative
Role: A full job specification is available on application.
- Work with the Group actuarial team to support local EU businesses with regulatory reporting
- Support all elements of Solvency II - ORSA, SFCR
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders to influence decision making and strategy
- Qualified or Highly experienced Actuary (at least 3 years PQE)
- Significant experience in a Life insurance or reinsurance environment, ideally in a group environment
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II reporting metric
- Other reporting metrics would be beneficial (IFRS)
- Experience working and communicating with senior stakeholders
- European market experience from either Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg or France is highly desirable.
Please apply today or contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract Actuarial recruitment globally. We look forward to your application and would welcome a confidential career conversation.
Apply for Life Actuary - Reporting - Solvency II - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly