The Finance Department plays a key role in supporting the business and ensuring regulatory requirements regarding their Corporate Clients and their money are met.
The Credit Control role will involve:
- Maintaining and controlling allocated accounts.
- Rendering statements, allocating cash and preparing payments.
- Reconciling accounts and producing Credit Control reports.
- Reporting any current or foreseeable problems which could affect the handling of allocated accounts.
- Maintaining a professional working relationship with internal and external clients.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a Credit Controller role - ideally in the Insurance industry.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Confident working in a result driven and deadline-based environment.
In return for your hard work you will have access to a range of competitive Corporate benefits including a generous pension scheme and holiday entitlement (plus the ability to purchase extra holiday).
Please note that this position is initially working from home during the current restrictions