£24,000 - £30,000 + bonus, car, package
Reference - JO0154
- Part of the commercial team, this role has a structured career plan that supports your development.
- A leading chartered firm; privately owned and thriving – this role is created by growth.
- The business has an ethical core, this is true of client interaction and the way they invest in employees’ professional growth.
There’s a real team ethic here; it’s a supportive and sociable environment and a genuinely nice place to work. Its also a business that will invest in you (through exams and training) and provide you with a structured career plan – either into leadership, or a senior client role as Account Executive.
You’ll initially focus on winning and servicing SME and commercial clients through a number of schemes, introducer arrangements and specialist areas of expertise in which the firm is known to be experts, with niche products.
It’s not about cold calling and KPI’s, the focus is proper advice and service.
- A privately owned insurance broking firm with a strong reputation, the longevity of the staff demonstrates that this is a great place to work.
- Responsible for sales and service, dealing with SME and commercial clients from a range of industries.
- An insurance professional looking for genuine career progression and a firm that will reward your hard work.