Legal Client Relationship Executive - Manchester
4 days left
- Contract Type
Avencia are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading independent SRA authorised and regulated legal business who are looking for an Client Relationship Executive to join their talented team in Manchester.
- Acting as first point of contact for clients contacting the department.
- Assessing the requirements of the client and making referrals to an appropriate solicitor.
- Collating / maintaining required documents/information from the client to assist the solicitor in considering their case.
- Liaising with the client to understand the nature of their business and legal requirements in order to assist in recommending other services which may be immediately required or which may assist the client in the future.
- Liaising with the client throughout the period of their instructions in order to assure that the client is receiving the level of service they may expect.
- Liaising with the solicitor throughout the period of the client's instructions in order to ensure that the client is receiving the right level of service and to consider if there are other matters with which the client may be assisted.
- Providing feedback and data analysis reports to management.
- Maintaining information from clients within the client relationship management software.
- Assessing what marketing/training/informative material would be of interest to clients and working with the marketing department to ensure that the targeted marketing/training/informative material is provided.
- Maintaining an on-going relationship with clients after the conclusion of their instructions.
Skills & experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in or with the professional services sector.
- Previous experience in a sales-driven, client relationship development role.
- CRM-systems experience, familiar with sales data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in successfully managing customer complaints and queries.