7 days left
- Contract Type
HFG are working with a Lloyd's Syndicate who are seeking an Underwriting Assistant, focusing on Property & Casualty.
Ideally, they are seeking a candidate with 1-2 years experience in Lloyd's, and holds a relevant degree.
- Assist underwriters in their underwriting tasks
- Statistical analysis of new and renewal business, as well as wider portfolio
- Attendance at underwriting box to accompany underwriters
- Liaision with brokers as necessary
- Manage policy level data within the appropriate underwriting systems
- Handle binding authority contract information Work in conjunction with Claims Team on issues, initiatives and trends
- Engage with the Compliance and Coverholder Audit team to ensure continued good governance of the binder book
Apply for Underwriting Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly