Producer / Broker / Client Executive ( Life Science &/or IT / Cyber )
Our client, a leading independent Lloyd’s broker, is looking to further develop their growing London office with the additional of an experienced Producer / Broker / Client Executive. The main focus of the position will be developing new client opportunities, specialising in Life Science &/or IT sector clients.
Th company is particularly interested in building on their specialism in the following areas:
- Life Science (companies involved in developing or manufacturing medical products &/or medicines and pharmaceuticals etc) / Brokers with deep understanding of clinical trials liability, general and product liability etc
- Technology / Cyber / Data & Software biased companies / Brokers with a deep understanding of technology errors and omission / cyber media liability etc
We therefore welcome applications from candidates that meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 years (immediately preceding) corporate insurance experience / direct client (retail) relationships / preferably with good understanding of technical aspects of insurance & sales techniques
- Must be enthusiastic, tenacious individuals with confidence and desire to continue learning and developing their skills to maximise their potential
- The vast majority of their role will be to produce business opportunities, meet clients, capture risk data, create broking submissions, negotiate new business deals with insurers, present terms to clients and win client appointment/business.
- These are not ‘pure new business` roles, in that we can allow flexibility for individuals to retain the client relationship as a client executive, whilst continuing to cross sell and seek new clients too.
- Must be a team player and able to utilise skills of colleagues where necessary and also be able to communicate well, not just to clients but internally with colleagues and directors. Th company encourages team based new business strategies involving the sharing of prior experiences to increase the chance of successfully winning and retaining business clients. Also to share expertise especially with less experienced colleagues.
- New business appointments created from in house business development dept. will be shared with the individuals, but the individual must not solely rely on this and ought to have their own additional opportunity to generate new business
- ACII qualified &/or bi-lingual would be an advantage
- Lloyd’s market experience preferable but not essential (training given if not experienced)
- Would ideally suit an individual that has either worked for one of the larger international broking houses or a major independent broker but feels that they are not being rewarded for their efforts and wish to move to a firm that will reward them for being a successful broker
Apply for Producer / Broker / Client Executive ( Life Science &/or IT / Cyber )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Account Management Lloyd's of London Market jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development Lloyd's of London Market jobs in London (Greater)
- Account Manager Lloyd's of London Market jobs in London (Greater)
- Account Executive Lloyd's of London Market jobs in London (Greater)
- Sales and Marketing Lloyd's of London Market jobs in London (Greater)