Corporate and Regulatory Accountant
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Accounting and Finance department supports the eight divisions and offices across the UK, Europe, Canada, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
The role of Finance is varied and we are responsible for recording financial transactions, providing financial information, ensuring compliance of legal and regulatory reporting obligations, and providing accurate financial performance information to key decision makers. The successful candidate will be an important part of the wider team within Finance and will be expected to quickly establish strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Become familiar with our current and legacy systems.
- Work effectively and efficiently to adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines to support increasingly demanding Group and local requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of USGAAP accounting and disclosures.
- Preparation of various statutory accounts and regulatory returns, including US Trust returns.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet account technical reconciliations.
- Liaise and communicate effectively across Finance and other departments.
Skills & experience
- Part/newly qualified accountant with experience in insurance sector desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS office suite