Broking Operations Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client, a rapidly expanding and fast moving Group, is looking to recruit a talented Operations professional to join their Regional Management Senior Team.
This new position will enable you to have a pivotal role in all aspects of the Group's operations and business activity, as well as integrating future acquisitions, and driving a fast-paced Change Management agenda.
Therefore it is essential that you have working knowledge of Independent Brokers, their structures and methods of operation to enable you to shape their processes and operating activities to maximise efficiency.
Your responsibilities as Broking Operations Executive will include:
- Continually identifying areas of improvement within the Group, making recommendations and actions to drive improvements
- Reviewing administration and operational practices within the Group
- Overseeing operational risk framework and leading on any operational renewal process changes
- Providing data for Board Meetings to reflect operational progress, risks and delivery timelines
To demonstrate your capability as Broking Operations Executive you will have:
- Operations and relationship management experience at a senior level in a complex Broking organisation
- Strong Insurance industry knowledge with experience of Insurer Placements and Broking Platforms
- First class track record of delivering high quality outcomes within demanding deadlines
- Ability to translate strategy into clear priorities and direction
- Successfully managed conflicting priorities with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Ability to operate with autonomy, working flexibly and innovatively with key stakeholders
You will be able to work from home but when the current restrictions permit, you will want to travel to the Group's offices across East Anglia occasionally.
Apply for Broking Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly