3 days left
- Contract Type
Out Of Hours - Team Leader
Due to continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen to join a well-known Insurance company within their Out Of Hours Claims department as a Team Leader. 37.5 hours a week 5 days a week on a rota basis. Hours are Monday - Friday between the hours of 17:30 - 12:00 (Midnight) and between 09:00 - 19:30 at the weekend.
You will be responsible for overseeing the performance and development of a team of Motor Claims Handlers, ensuring that both team and individual performances are maintained as well as customer and client expectations.
- Proactively lead and motivate a team of Claims Handlers to achieve team objectives
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction
- Act as a referral point for the team
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of clients
- Act as a contact point for clients on a day to day basis
- To train and develop team members to reach their potential
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with a proven ability to lead and manage a team of people
- Good understanding of the Motor Claims process
- The ability to coach and mentor your staff whilst monitoring the team's performance on a regular basis ensuring that quality, customer focus and cost control is maintained
- Able to foster good team spirit and develop a learning culture to support team and individual development objectives
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to liaise effectively with various members throughout the organisation
How will I be rewarded?
- 25 days holiday per annum after 2 years' service rises by 1 day each year to a max 30days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Death in service benefit
- Amazon Voucher on your Birthday (£20)
- Sports and Social events (Christmas Party etc)
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly