Major Loss Adjusters
Our client, a leading Loss Adjusting company is looking for Major Loss Adjusters to join their Major & Complex Loss team. These roles are as a direct result of continued growth and expansion in the team and will be home-based although the company’s local offices are also available (subject to current Coronavirus restrictions).
You will use your technical knowledge and experience to handle a portfolio of commercial major loss claims in excess of £100,000, in compliance with prevailing client requirements and
The role involves:
- Demonstrating a high level of technical quality and service delivery
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders including Insured, Insurer & Broker
- Maintaining an excellent degree of knowledge of Property related claims principles and practices
- Being able to manage a team of experts (surveyors, accountants etc) specific to each claim
- Promoting and supporting the TCF principles and Management of SLA compliance
In order to be considered for these excellent opportunities you will need to have proven major loss claims handling experience, Minimum ACILA or significant progress towards and be an excellent communicator with sound negotiation and investigation skills.
Apply for Major Loss Adjusters
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly