Manager / Senior Manager - Consulting
What will your typical day look like?
You'll assist your clients with a variety of services, including audit support, reserving and financial reporting, providing actuarial opinions, M&A due diligence, alongside other consulting projects. You are a key contributor to the practice strategy and vision. You are enthusiastic to initiate and lead marketing efforts, and actively contribute to a wide range of client projects of a technical actuarial nature.
About the team
We provide a robust consulting service with both traditional and non-traditional service offerings to assist insurers, reinsurers, captives, pension schemes, banks and non-financial related entities. Our actuaries regularly partner with professionals in accounting and other specialist service lines. This enables us to provide a breadth of expertise and tackle problems not possible in most other actuarial consulting firms. We have a proven track record in developing robust and practical solutions to a variety of actuarial and risk challenges.
You are someone with:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, Institute of Actuaries, or equivalent.
- 5 -7 years relevant actuarial experience, preferably in consulting of life insurance.
- Experience with Life reserving techniques.
- Driven and capable of identifying and originating business opportunities for actuarial consultancy.
- Experience working as actuarial specialist on audit engagements.
- Experience with IFRS17 and/or US GAAP LDTI implementation projects.
- Experience with a Big 4 consultancy firm.
- Familiar with Bermuda solvency framework and regulations.
- Experience with reinsurance and M&A.
Apply for Manager / Senior Manager - Consulting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly