Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager - Insurance
Reporting to the Group Head of Audit you will be responsible for leading and assisting with the management of all Internal Audit activities.
You will be required to plan and perform a wide variety of internal audit engagements across both the syndicate, reinsurance and within other group business across the business profile.
For the chance to work in a highly valued Internal audit function that is well respected, offers fantastic exposure to the wider business and its leaders, plus the opportunity to really add value to the company longer term.
Highlights to this role and reflective of its standing within the Internal Audit function will be your ability to:
- Assist with the development, execution and management of the Audit Plan
- Assist and prepare Audit committee material with the management to be presented at Audit committee meetings
- Lead and conduct a wide variety of Internal audit assignments.
- Manage and engage with third party audit service providers / external auditors
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate competencies of all of the above and couple this with:
- A relevant qualification: ACA, CA or ACCA
- CIA qualified, or studying towards the CIA designation
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance requirements, including Solvency II, Lloyd's Minimum Standards
- Insurance / (re)insurance sector exposure
- Senior Stakeholder engagement experience/negotiating skills.
Very competitive compensation package available, reflective of the standing this role affords.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly