Junior Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager
Junior Underwriting Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager - up to c.£40k DOE
Your new company
A market leading London-based insurer, seeking a Junior Underwriting Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager.
Your new role
Your new role will sit within the Automotive team where you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business plan delivery.
- Leading underwriting operational team meetings.
- Support global teams with product development.
- Enhance and develop risk and control framework.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience to working across multiple functions of an insurance business. This includes during graduate schemes.
- Confidence when liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working to tight SLAs.
- Exposure to process improvements/analysis
What you'll get in return
- a competitive salary at up to £40k depending on experience.
- generous work/life balance perks.
- healthcare benefits
- qualification support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Junior Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly