Graduate Claims Advisor
A major Industry name with a record of consistent growth is looking to recruit another Graduate Claims Advisor to join their professional and friendly team.
You will receive full training to be able to provide an effective Claims service for the management of legal expenses insurance claims. These Claims will include employment and contract disputes.
The main responsibilities as Graduate Claims Advisor include:
- Reviewing new claims to establish if those claims to satisfy policy conditions
- Explaining and sending a letter of declinature when claims not covered
- Preparing and issuing appropriate new claims letters and statements to the client and/or solicitors
- Reviewing responses from solicitors and negotiating terms
- Agreeing appointment of solicitors and preparing an initial estimate of costs
- Closely monitoring and recording the costs
- Obtaining advice from external specialists on complex cases
- Passing file to costs auditors where appropriate prior to settling bills
- Ensuring that on settlement, files are closed off and removed from the diary log
The successful Claims Advisor will:
- Be able to communicate clearly and confidently both internally and externally
- Have a good standard of education and letter writing
- Have experience gained within a professional office environment
- Have strong problem solving skills
You will need your own transport for this role due to office location.