Technical Project Manager
Our client, a leading software and services provider to Lloyd’s of London and the broader London insurance market, are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their growing team. This is a new role to take account of the significant development of the company’s business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading key technical projects, working closely and effectively with various stakeholders including project team members, other technical team members and external parties, to ensure that projects are correctly planned and executed.
You will need to have the following key attributes:
- 3-5 years as a full life-cycle Project Manager on technical enterprise solutions.
- Experience managing and delivering technical Applications & Server projects including integration and data migration projects using .NET environment (C#, SQL Server, SQL Data Warehouse, ETL etc.)
- Experience managing cloud solutions/platforms projects.
- Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes.
- Practical experience of application development life cycles (Waterfall & Agile)
- Experience of building strong relationships with stakeholders and technology partners.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, including Senior technical colleagues, and 3rd party Vendors both on site and remote.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to solve problems, build consensus and bring the project forward.
A full detailed job description is available upon request.
Apply for Technical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly