A market leading Insurance organisation has an excellent opportunity for an Insurance Technician to join their successful and expanding team.
What does an Insurance Technician do?
As an Insurance Technician, you will play a vital part in supporting Clients and Account Executives with accurate and effective technical administration. This will be dealing with London Market risks including Energy.
Some of your day to day duties are listed below:
- Updating and recording payment of premiums for Insurance transactions
- Preparing and submitting policy documentation
- Providing Clients and other parties with resolutions to technical Insurance queries
- Monitoring and dealing with incoming transactions and documentation
- Ensuring accuracy and quality control checks on all documentation
Should I apply?
If you have a keen eye for detail, take pride in your work and enjoy the technical workings (rather than the Client facing aspects) of insurance, then this could be the position for you!
You will need to have Insurance experience which can be from varying roles such as Account Handling, Claims or Underwriting, but any London Market experience will certainly be a bonus!
- Understanding of endorsements, schedules and slips would be beneficial or knowledge of LPANs and Xchanging
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at all levels
- High standard of presentation of work
- Ability to offer an accurate, prompt and professional service
There is an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a supportive career environment within a professional workplace. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Income Protection, Life Assurance, Critical Illness
- 10% non-contributory funded pension plus up to a further 5% matched
- Home working opportunities