Account Handler - Real Estate/Property
Account Handler - Real Estate/Property - Ipswich - Up to £35,000
We have an exciting opportunity to work within a leading Broker in Ipswich. The role is to service a range of major Clients' needs on Commercial Property risks.
You will be servicing a wide range of UK Clients and supporting the Account Executives.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication with Clients at all stages
- Handle all aspects of Client servicing, including new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Provide renewal documentation and amendments to cover ensuring that the appropriate systems are updated and maintained
- Produce Market Reform Contracts, cover summaries and policy documentation
- Liaise with Clients and Insurers to respond to queries
- Ensure compliance with local procedures and external compliance regulations
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
Ideally, we are seeking an experienced Account Handler, with either a Property or Commercial background looking to specialise in the Real Estate Market.
Good written and oral communication skills are essential with excellent IT literacy.