Senior Reinsurance Technician
Our client is growing its operation and looking to recruit a talented Reinsurance professional to work closely with their major clients.
You'll join a busy team servicing clients, using your technical knowledge to support your clients but also to help with mentoring junior colleagues.
So you'll not only be experienced but be proactive and able to use your initiative - and to communicate well with people at all levels - internally and externally.
As a Senior Reinsurance Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the Client's business, continually working closely to fully support any specific requirements
- Participate in renewal planning, anticipating and preventing possible issues
- Manage and co-ordinate workflow around renewals for your clients
- Delivery of reliable, high-quality and timely technical treaty support
- Attend relevant meetings, ensure notes and follow up actions are completed
- Produce contractual documentation to a high level and within timescales
- Produce data, statistics and information packs in support of the placement of a client's programme
- Ensure contract records are accurately maintained within the system
- Manage and resolve queries from clients and Insurers
To be successful supporting your Clients, you will demonstrate:
- Reinsurance industry experience, with Treaty particularly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads with good time management skills
- Supporting your clients through high quality service
- Delivering documentation and client support compliantly