Credit Risk Model Analyst
Credit Rating Model Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 per annum + competitive package
Location: Central London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantitative Analyst to take the next step in their career and gain exposure to credit ratings procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
* Develop and enhance cash-flow, capital and econometric models
* Conduct testing on these models like user-accept testing
* Communicate the technical aspects of the model enhancement process to stakeholders
* Collaborate with other developers to bring about changes and prepare the associated model documentation
* Strong modelling and programming experience
* Strong academics
* Strong IT skills e.g. VBA, python, SQL
* 3+ years experience
* Experience in manipulating large data sets
* Exposure to credit modelling or credit rating analysis
* Previously built User-interfaces or Application Program Interfaces (UI or API)
* Proficiency in XML or JSON
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Contact Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment for more information.