£40,000 - £55,000 + bonus, package
- A high profile role with one of the UK market’s leading national broking firms.
- A market facing broking role, a dealmaker tasked with sourcing capacity and terms.
- A huge career opportunity, joining a market leader that rewards and develops their team.
You’ll join an experienced broking team, who take responsibility for the region’s broking, placement and insurer relations – the team are well respected in the market and support the Account Executive, Development and Management teams with capacity and terms on new and renewal cases.
The nature of the corporate cases you’ll work on makes this a key hire for the firm; it also makes it a challenge for a driven individual who will thrive as a dealmaker in an environment where their performance is visible and rewarded.
We’re talking corporate, niche and complex risks; the role will test your technical ability as much as your negotiation skills.
- One of the markets leading broking firms – a household name which offers the career benefits you’d expect of a firm of this size.
- A dealmaker – working with the insurer market to secure favourable terms, rates and capacity for new and renewal cases.
- An experienced commercial insurance professional, from a broking or underwriting background looking to join a major firm in a key role.
Apply for Corporate Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly