Sales Manager (UK & EMEA)
Reporting to the President and CEO of this specialist insurance broker, the Commercial Insurance Sales Manager is responsible for the overall performance of UK and EMEA commercial lines sales teams, providing strategic direction and guidance to drive revenue growth and further develop their team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage CI sales team in in both the UK and EMEA offices.
- Develop and adhere to detailed sales and marketing strategy yielding sustained results.
- Set appropriate revenue targets and KPIs for the Commercial Sales team.
- Accountable for the attainment of team sales and service goals.
- Develop retention and development strategies with Account Managers.
- Develop key metrics, dashboards and reporting in order to drive sales performance and effectively communicate any variances compared to the Plan.
- Represent and promote the business to clients, prospects and professional associations.
- Collaborate with Divisional Heads of Personal Lines and Partner Solutions to facilitate cross-department referrals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with insurers / reinsurers for all non-delegated authority business.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in managing a commercial lines sales team.
- Experience in selling commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record in achieving revenue targets.
- Experience working with Lloyd’s brokers and syndicate underwriters.
- Bilingual in a European language.
Apply for Sales Manager (UK & EMEA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly