Audio Secretary / Personal Assistant - Insurance
Job Title: Audio Secretary
Location: West Malling, Kent
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The company is a dynamic, highly responsive commercial loss adjusting business with over 45 years' experience. They're a trusted and secure provider of commercial loss adjusting services to major commercial insurers and its clients represent a major segment of the UK commercial insurance market.
Their core focus is delivering professional standards of technical excellence and superior levels of customer care. They have a passion for service delivery which sets them apart in their field.
They're looking for an experienced audio secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to Loss Adjusters in the handling of a mixed portfolio of Material Damage and Liability Claims.
You should have demonstrable experience in a similar role and the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your workload.
- Provide secretarial support to Loss Adjuster(s) to include all aspects of typing, amending and issuing of documentation, including submission for approval.
- Create and save all correspondence, maintaining electronic & paper files to ensure claims are up to date during the lifecycle of the claim.
- Record and update all information ensuring data accuracy in the processing of all claims.
- Ensure first contact, initial appointment and follow up visits are arranged as required; if contact is non-responsive chase on behalf of the Adjuster to proactively manage Loss Adjuster's diary.
- Assist with incoming call queries, provide relevant basic assistance, update the adjuster and escalate more complex/technical queries for the adjuster to answer.
- Diarise reviews and manage daily tasks to assist the adjuster in meeting all service standards in accordance with Insurer requirements.
- Liaise with Loss Adjuster and enter timesheets promptly on the database to record time spent for billing and monitoring purposes.
- Review outstanding fees list and issue follow up correspondence to Insurers for payment.
- Work as part of a team, to support others when necessary, provide cover if required to foster a team working environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
- Ability to work to given targets
- Competitive salary dependent on level of experience & qualifications
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The company operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Secretary; Audio Secretary; Personal Assistant may also be considered for this role.