Catastrophe Modelling Analyst
Our client a global independent London Market Reinsurance Broker are looking for a Catastrophe Modelling Analyst to join their data analytics team in London.
The key role responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct technical modelling utilising approved models and tools
- Gather data from various sources and prepare it for import, apply catastrophe modelling software (AIR and RMS statistical modelling tools) to data, analyse and validate results in a timely manner
- Assist in providing and communicating catastrophe loss and exposure estimates to customers in a timely manner
- Support and sustain profitable organisational growth by providing effective catastrophe analysis that identifies profitable areas to target and highlights unprofitable areas as well as monitoring key catastrophe statistics and advising management of possible issues
- Obtain extensive knowledge of catastrophe-exposed products
- Proactively share knowledge in catastrophe-related areas, create learning experiences and foster collaboration within the department
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role.
Please contact me for more information.