Commercial Insurance Account Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our major Insurance Broking client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Executive with strong client facing ability.
You will be responsible as Account Director for a portfolio of major corporate clients by managing and developing those client relationships and growing the portfolio.
You will be able to work from home, with occasional visits to clients, although most meetings are now conducted on-line.
The team encompasses a wide range of large UK Companies who have been long term clients but you would have a mixed book, across sectors and of different sizes, including large multi nationals, requiring you to have a wide Commercial Insurance background.
As such it is both dynamic and ideas driven in terms of client offerings and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to network across a number of divisions.
This is initially offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis but you would be joining the organization at a time of growth which can lead to many opportunities.
As Account Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Understand your clients' business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs
- Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise
- Liaise with clients and build strong relationships
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients' needs and deliver profitable business
- Draw on expertise within specialist technical teams within the Business Unit and across the Group for clients
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new from existing opportunities
- Actively support the sales process in relation to winning, retaining and developing profitable new clients
- Deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients through the use of the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets
- Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service and renewal documentation
- Support the Business Unit in accurate budgeting, forecasting and tracking revenue
- Manage KPIs/SLAs to ensure targets are met
As a successful Account Executive you will demonstrate:
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service for major accounts
- Wide knowledge of commercial insurance and insurance markets in order to deal effectively with client needs
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, insurers and external specialists
- Experience in managing clients with complex insurance requirements
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- The integrity and credibility to represent the business with major clients
Apply for Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly