Customer Claims Advisor
- Contract Type
We have several exciting opportunities for people looking to start or progress their careers within Insurance Claims.
Depending on your skills, experience, and preferences, we can consider you for a Claims Handling/Advisor role - positions which will involve speaking with customers and assisting them with their insurance claims queries.
We're looking for outstanding customer service professionals to support customers through the process of making an insurance claim; your natural empathetic manner and understanding of how to support people through difficult times will ensure that our customers experience a first-class service in their time of need.
Daily Duties -
- Register new claims via telephone and email, validating policy cover on relevant systems
- Managing claims through the process
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter and any other means appropriate
- Maintain post and diary within the agreed internal Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Ensure customer complaints are acknowledged within 24 hours and resolved within 3 days
- Strong Customer Service skills, ideally experience within a call centre environment but this is not essential
- Able to foster good team spirit and develop a learning culture to support team and individual development objectives
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to liaise effectively with various members throughout the organisation
How will I be rewarded?
- 22 days holiday per annum (Pro rata) rising by 1 day each year after 2 years' service to a max of 30days (Pro rata)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Death in service benefit
- Amazon Voucher on your Birthday (£20)
- Sports and Social events (Christmas Party etc)
Please note that salaries offered will depend on your experience.
The office in Ipswich is easily accessible but does not offer car parking.
Apply for Customer Claims Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly