An excellent opportunity to join a leading name in the London insurance market.
Working alongside a Partner, you will be responsible for a portfolio of aviation insurance clients. Duties will include:
- Reconcile accounts, process and debit premiums, calculate relevant tax and handle closings
- Maintain up-to-date and orderly files
- Liaise with the internal accounts team
- Utilise in-house, Lloyd's and company market systems including Brokasure, XB, CLASS, LORS and in house computer systems
- Manage and undertake assigned project work to time scales as directed
- Monitor and report on credit control
Applications are invited from individuals with aviation insurance experience gained in the Broker market alongside knowledge of London market documentation systems.
Please get in touch for more information.