Operations Manager, £55,000 - £65,000
Our Client, a leader in their field, are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their growing team.
This opening is due to succession planning and is a significant opportunity for you to contribute to the business and drive performance whilst developing your potential and your career.
Reporting to the Managing Director this role will be responsible for overall management of the Operations by working with your Management Team to ensure the delivery of operational performance in line with numerous contract driven KPI's. Also, the role will be responsible for Client management and development, plus leading initiatives to improve efficiency and delivery results.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate they are effective leaders with a pro-active management style who enjoy the challenge and responsibility of leading a busy and successful operation whilst able to work through challenges with a positive and calm approach.
Successful candidates MUST HAVE -
- Operational management experience, preferably from an Insurance environment
- Strong leadership, negotiation and organisational skills
- The ability to be both hands-on and strategic
- The ability to influence, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Clients and colleagues across the Company and the wider Group that spans over 100 countries
- Successful problem-solving skills using a logical approach
The organisation is successfully operating with everyone Working From Home and this is the model that will continue going forward. When restrictions allow, there will be many face to face meetings (and training sessions) with both staff and clients, so being accessible to Ipswich and being mobile will be important.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly