Property Repairs Co-ordinator
Property Repairs Co-ordinator, Ipswich - £18,000 - £22,000
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to utilise their customer service and co-ordination skills in a busy and growing Claims outsourcing company. As a Property Repairs Co-ordinator you will be responsible for managing telephone and email queries from clients, suppliers, and partners.
Daily Duties -
- Deploying claims to relevant suppliers to ensure timely response
- Processing claim management administration tasks accurately and professionally
- Accurately recording information onto relevant databases
- Negotiating settlement of claims with customers, clients and suppliers where appropriate
- Handling customer complaints in line with Company guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Complying with the Data Protection Act and FCA regulations
We are looking for a confident and customer focussed individual with some form of property management, property claims or repair co-ordination experience.
Other attributes needed include:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and decision-making skills
- The ability to foster good team spirit and develop a learning culture to support team and individual development objectives
How will I be rewarded?
- 22 days holiday per annum rising by 1 day each year after 2 years' service to a max of 30days
- Salary increases in line with completion of training modules and processes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Amazon Voucher on your Birthday
- Sports and Social events (Christmas Party etc) and a generous staff social fund
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- Free eye check each year and contribution towards glasses
- Death in service benefit
Please note that salaries offered will depend on your experience.
The office in Ipswich is easily accessible but does not offer car parking.
Apply for Property Repairs Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly