Our Client, a major name in Insurance Broking, has an excellent opportunity for an Account Director to work with large Corporate clients who are major national and also global organisations.
This is a significant role, leading the delivery of first class risk management service to a portfolio of major clients.
Your clients will be blue chip organisations with involved requirements, you'll gain their trust to provide sound advice, outstanding insurance and risk management solutions, and to create opportunities to provide expanded and associated products and services.
This is a great career opportunity if you are a senior Client/Account Executive working on the largest risks in the market. Alternatively if you are an Account/Client Executive with experience of complex, big-ticket cases, looking to work at the very top level with a Global leader.
You will be responsible for the revenues of those clients and their interests will be at the heart of the way you do business.
As an Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients' needs and deliver profitable business
- Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service
- Understand the clients' business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs
- Proactively develop appropriate solutions and proposals to ensure excellent client retention rates
- Design programme and pricing structures based on market and client knowledge
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new from existing opportunities
- Identify decision makers within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people
- Drive the sales process by winning and retaining profitable new clients
- Manage KPIs/SLAs to ensure targets are met
To be a successful Account Director you will demonstrate:
- Excellent Commercial Insurance knowledge gained across all classes of business and by working with major Corporate clients
- First class communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Drive, tenacity and considerable commercial flair with the ability to lead others to achieve excellence
- A track record of success both in gaining and retaining large Corporate accounts
- Integrity, credibility and presence at senior levels
While you will have significant contact with your clients and all the internal teams, it is a role that you can perform Working from Home and also remotely, although being able to travel and visit locations across the Midlands.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly