Investment Operations Risk & Governance Manager (6 mth FTC)
The role holder will manage the Investment Operations Risk & Governance team to deliver organisational and departmental objectives in a risk controlled environment.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assessing and monitoring risk exposures arising from Investment Operations activities, working collaboratively with line management to deliver risk mitigation strategies and control improvements.
* Coaching and developing colleagues to achieve operational excellence in the most efficient manner.
* Assisting the Head of Investment Operations in the development, implementation and management of unit linked operational risk & governance activity. and ensuring that all functions are compliant with regulatory requirements, (FCA, PRA, ABI, COBS). This includes preparing reports and papers for internal committees.
* Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders (customers, advisers, trustees and suppliers) to promote and aid understanding of the risk & governance culture.
You will possess:
* Demonstrable experience in successfully managing and reporting on financial services operational risk
* Experience of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver risk focused outcomes
* Experience of working collaboratively across business functions and implementing best practices to enhance control frameworks.
* Experience of working within a Life company
Apply for Investment Operations Risk & Governance Manager (6 mth FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly