Commercial Claims Technician
Commercial Claims Technician - Ipswich
£30k - £40k
Our Client has a new opportunity for a Claims Technician which would involve handling a wide range of Property and Casualty Claims.
You would be working for a major name in the Industry and in a team of experienced people, where you would be responsible for handling Claims on behalf of UK and Overseas Clients.
You will be responsible for providing a prompt, accurate and efficient claims service for your extremely varied portfolio but, in the future, may involve occasional broking in London or face to face meetings.
Currently due to the restrictions, you would be working from home and supported closely.
Your main responsibilities as Commercial Claims Technician will include:
- Handling Claims from first advice through to payment.
- Providing a swift response and settlement of claims
- Assisting in negotiating and adjustment of claims with Underwriters / Clients.
- Maintaining and updating in-house systems and using market electronic claim collection and advisory systems.
- Ensuring clear and regular communication both internally and externally.
To be successful as a Commercial Claims Technician you will have:
- Good experience of handling Commercial Claims in the London Market
- Experience of working with UK clients and any Overseas experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethic and customer focus with a drive to achieve the best possible settlements.
This role is ideally suited for an experienced senior Claims professional who can work independently.
Apply for Commercial Claims Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly