CREDIT HIRE MOTOR CLAIMS HANDLER
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are the “go to” agency for Kent based Insurance claims positions. We are working with a really forward thinking and expanding Motor Insurance business seeking a candidate with a good level of Credit Hire experience to join this busy and key department.
The role will entail ensuring settlement of valid credit hire claims at a reasonable cost as quickly as possible, in accordance with the Division’s own service standards, FCA regulations and legal requirements.
Key Skills required for this role are:
- Strong technical understanding of Credit Hire processes/procedures and best practice.
- Proven track record of negotiating Credit Hire claims from Cradle to Grave and monitoring own portfolio of claims. Including high value/contentious claims and claims handled outside of the ABI GTA.
- Knowledge of the ABI GTA and its implications.
- Proven ability to make financial and handling decisions to benefit the company
- Understanding of The Road Traffic Act 1988 and Article 75.
The successful candidate will be a good negotiator and a confident individual able to make decisions autonomously and have experience of liability and quantum disputes.
The company are stable and growing rapidly so it’s an exciting time to join. A generous salary and very comprehensive benefits package are on offer plus genuine progression opportunities.
Apply today for more info and an immediate interview.
Apply for CREDIT HIRE MOTOR CLAIMS HANDLER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly