Consultancy Opportunities - GI Actuarial
I am currently working with a global consulting firm who are looking to make multiple hires within their Non-Life Actuarial team at Consultant (part-qualified) and Senior Consultant (nearly/newly qualified) level.
These positions will be extremely broad, giving the successful candidates the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, both traditional and non-traditional. You can expect to be involved in:
- Reserving; GAAP, Lloyd's/London Market, Solvency II technical provisions, IFRS17 and audit support
- Pricing and advanced analytics
- Capital model validation and transformation
Suitable candidates will need:
- Strong academics and exam progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous GI Actuarial experience (Ideally London Market reserving)
Please contact Tom Ingram on 020 3861 9154 or email@example.com for further information.
Apply for Consultancy Opportunities - GI Actuarial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly