Aviation Claims Technician
Our client is a leading global insurance Broker. They are keen to hire an experienced Aviation Claims Technician to work in an established team.
Duties will include:
- Provide a pro-active service to expedite the settlement of claims, liaising between all parties and actively chasing information
- Gather and produce claims documentation information for Producers, Brokers and Account Executives
- Support Producers, Brokers and Account Executives by providing relevant information and raising potential issues as appropriate
- Produce claims information, statistics and records for each client
- Correspond with clients/Underwriters and resolve any queries that arise
- Update electronic records and manual claims files
- Issue documents to clients according to stated guidelines
- Collate complete, accurate and meaningful information for Insurers
- Account reconciliation
- Arrange payments to clients/Adjusters/Lawyers
- Understand the insurance cover of each client
- Report information relating to Claims Producers, Brokers and Account Executives
- Produce and monitor claims statistics for current and closed claims
- Manage and undertake assigned project work to time scales as directed
We are keen to hear from individuals with London market claims experience with aviation insurance. Knowledge of London market systems including ECF and CLASS are also essential.
Please contact us for more information.
Apply for Aviation Claims Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly