Customer Claims Advisor - Nights
Customer Claims Advisor - Night Shifts - Ipswich - £18,716
Due to continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen to join a well-known Insurance establishment within their Out Of Hours First Notification of Loss Team.
As a Customer Claims Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers looking to log their insurance claims, advising them of the process and accurately taking down details of their claim to administer onto the system.
- Accurately logging Motor incident Claims
- Providing a high level of Customer Service
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of Clients
- Act as a contact point for Clients on a day to day basis
This is an out of hours role requiring you to work 4 nights on, then 4 nights off, between the hours of 10pm and 8am, up to 40 hours per week.
- Customer Service experience, ideally within a call center environment - Insurance or Claims experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Able to foster good team spirit and develop a learning culture to support team and individual development objectives
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to liaise effectively with various members throughout the organisation
How will I be rewarded?
- 22 days holiday per annum after 2 years' service rises by 1 day each year to a max 30days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Death in service benefit
- Amazon Voucher on your Birthday (£20)
- Sports and Social events (Christmas Party etc)
Apply for Customer Claims Advisor - Nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly