Senior Commercial Account Executive
Our Client, a major name in Insurance Broking and prominent in the region, has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Executive.
This is a significant opportunity to lead the delivery of first class risk management service to a range of major clients.
You will own a portfolio of clients and prospects, managing and developing relationships, and growing your account.
You will be responsible for the revenues of those clients and their interests will be at the heart of the way you do business.
You will bring your industry expertise and passion for Corporate business development to nurture and build relationships across the region.
As a Senior Commercial Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients' needs and deliver profitable business
- Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service
- Understand the clients' business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs
- Proactively develop appropriate solutions and proposals to ensure excellent client retention rates
- Design programme and pricing structures based on market and client knowledge
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new from existing opportunities
- Identify decision makers within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people
- Drive the sales process by winning and retaining profitable new clients
- Manage KPIs/SLAs to ensure targets are met
To be a successful Senior Commercial Account Executive you will demonstrate:
- Excellent Commercial Insurance knowledge gained across all classes of business and by working with major Corporate clients
- First class communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Drive, tenacity and considerable commercial flair with the ability to lead others to achieve excellence
- A track record of success both in gaining and retaining large Corporate accounts
- Integrity, credibility and presence at senior levels