Catastrophe Risk Modeller
I am working on behalf of the an independent Global Reinsurance Broker who are looking for an experienced Catastrophe Risk Modeller to join their expanding team in London.
The role responsibilities are:
- Conduct technical modelling utilising approved models and tools
- Gather data from various sources and prepare it for import, apply catastrophe modelling software (AIR & RMS statistical modelling tools) to data, analyse and validate results in a timely manner
- Assist in providing and communicating catastrophe loss and exposure estimates to customers in a timely manner.
- Support and sustain profitable organisational growth by providing effective catastrophe analysis that identifies profitable areas to target and highlights unprofitable areas as well as monitoring key catastrophe statistics and advising management of possible issues
- Obtain extensive knowledge of catastrophe-exposed products
Please contact me for more information.