Claims Team Leader
CLAIMS TEAM LEADER - £30K - £40k - Chelmsford
A major Insurance Broking Client is looking to recruit another Claims Team Leader to manage their Commercial Claims Department.
This is a great opportunity to be responsible, with one other Team Leader, for the entire operation and the running of the Claims Department.
You will have a strong technical claims background, ideally including Commercial Property, but most importantly you will have the knowledge to ensure all aspects of the running of the Department are first class.
Also the credibility to manage relationships with Insurers and to represent the Group with key clients and resolve complex claims issues.
You will have a strategic view across the whole Department and manage the key elements of it's operation and performance, working closely with the other Team Leader.
The main responsibilities of the Claims Team Leader includes:
- Managing Insurer relationships
- Reviewing and managing all aspects of Quality including audits
- Control of Delegated Authorities and relationships
- Bespoke claims projects
- Strategic reviews, eg of claims settlements or future philosophy
- Key clients with complex programmes or to arrange bespoke plans
- Complex, sensitive or disputed Claims referrals
- Authorised claims payment signatory
If you have the experience and credibility to manage these responsibilities, together with the aptitude to manage strategic plans, then this is the career opportunity you've been looking for.