SME Insurance Leader
Building and leading successful commercial insurance teams is what you do, but supporting and coaching individuals to become better at what they do. Now that is your passion!
Doing this not only benefits you financially, but the employees in your team feel engaged, motivated and happy with their work.
Innovation, creative thinking and enthusiasm is the key formula to grow and maintain a profitable book of SME clients. This is where you step in, the ideal opportunity where you can inject your passion.
IDEX Consulting are working exclusively with a highly successful, expanding Independent Insurance Brokerage in Leicestershire as they have a rare opportunity to join their business as a SME Insurance Leader.
What you will LOVE about this company:
You will be working within a culture that is unique to what most other Insurance Brokers offer in the East Midlands market. This company have managed to fine tune the perfect balance between "corporate vs fun". They truly believe keeping their employees engaged and feeling an integral part of the business inside and outside of work, contributes to their overall success.
The business is going from strength to strength, having experienced a very strong 2019 / 2020, they are now in the position to appoint a Team Leader to their SME division.
Initially leading a team of 2 Account Handlers, you will have full control of the success of the division. With business coming through in abundance, you will look to grow the department through diligent broking, cross-sales, new business and digital marketing
This firm are without doubt one of the industry leaders when it comes to employee engagement and recognition. Whether you are looking to be rewarded financially or through career progression, the leadership team will ensure you are engaged, kept happy and have a voice within the business (We have many case studies to share about this)
What's on offer?
- On offer is a basic salary between £35,000 - £50,000 dependent upon experience
- Potential opportunity to work towards earning equity/shares in the future (IDEX can evidence people who have achieved this at this company)
- You'll have free car parking on site including flexible/agile working arrangement
- 25 days holiday is up for grabs including additional flexible days to use each month
What they are looking for in you:
- You will be required to bring team management experience within an SME/Commercial Insurance set up. If you are a budding Commercial Broker with some coaching experience on your CV, we will still consider you!
- You will possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to get the best out of your team
- You'll enjoy coaching, mentoring and supporting people to become the best they can be.
- Unfortunately individuals outside the commercial insurance marketplace won't be considered.
Strategic management opportunities in the East Midlands insurance market do not come up often, if you are interested or initially intrigued at this stage please do get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
No CV at this stage? No problem, simply get in touch and we will help you build a profile