Group Senior Actuary
Our Global Non-Life reinsurance client is actively seeking to appoint a Group Actuary for their Dublin location.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified actuary, keen to develop their career in a commercial and diverse global organisation.
The Group Actuary will be involved in supporting the Solvency II technical provisions process and duties for the role include, (but are not exhaustive of):
- Provide key assistance to the Head of Actuarial function
- Provide support on claims and premium provision calculations.
- Involvement in the reporting process including the production of QRTS and SCR's.
- Contribute to various international projects.
- Engage with both the Irish organisation and the Pan European entities.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Fully Qualified Actuary
- Non-Life and/or reinsurance experience
- Solvency II and Reserving background
- Strong IT skills including VBA, Python, or R
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our client offers an unrivaled promotional path, alongside above market rate base salary and benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail, please apply via the below link.
Apply for Group Senior Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly