Client Advisor (Aviation)
Marsh's Aviation & Space Practice is dedicated to providing risk management and insurance-related services to some of the world's largest airlines, manufacturers, aircraft and helicopter operators, airports and associated services and space companies. With operations in more than 100 countries, we are the broker of choice for a wide array of clients around the world. Our clients, large and small, choose Marsh because they value our specialized knowledge, not only of the aerospace insurance markets, but also of their industry.
What can you expect?
- Gain significant experience of working with a market leader within the Aviation insurance industry.
- Work with insurance professionals with experience and technical knowledge within the various aerospace products purchased by our Clients.
- Learn and develop in requesting and analysing underwriting information, preparing market and client presentations, broking to appropriate insurers, guide your clients through their renewals, answer day-to-day client queries and effect mid-term changes to risks.
What you will be rewarded with?
A competitive starting salary plus a comprehensive benefits package to include; generous pension scheme, employee assistance programme, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and a number of other programmes.
Marsh also offers a flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances. For example, these include options to buy additional days’ holiday, dental, travel and personal accident insurance, together with a number of staff discounts available in the retail and leisure sectors, such as discounted gym membership.
We will count on you to:
- Help prepare, manage, implement and achieve business plans and goals.
- Strengthen effective long-term relationships with key client decision makers and frequently monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Take a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Recognize and capitalise upon revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Work to implement successful account retention and defence strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Create and maintain relationships within own practice, clients and insurance markets to provide cohesive client service.
What you need to have:
- Previous or current experience working for an Insurance Broker
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- The desire to develop relationships and grow as an insurance expert
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office Products with a particular focus on Word and Excel
What makes you stand out:
- Aviation Insurance experience
- Keen to advance through insurance qualifications, if not already in progress
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh and McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, orientation, and gender identity.