A proactive and driven insurance Broker in the Midlands, who has enjoyed a period of successful growth, is looking to capitalise on this and appoint an additional Account Executive in the South East region.
Their target market is SME business from £10,000 GWP in general across any sector/specialism, however they have a historical track record in the distribution and logistics industry including couriers, removers, hauliers, cargo companies and freight forwarders. The core values of the business are open communication, passion, professionalism and reward, hence why they have created a highly unique and stand-out remuneration package and incentive.
The management team are looking for a Business Development Executive who can work autonomously to build a book of commercial (or High-Net Worth) insurance business. They expect the successful individual to be self-generating leads via customer visits, attending networking groups and development meetings etc. The aim is to take the appointed candidate to retirement with a large end of service payment based on the book of business generated.
- Year 1 - cover individual costs
- Year 2 - annual commission & fee income (including premium finance income), of £200,000 (approx. £800,000 GWP)
- Year 3 - £1M GWP
They are looking to speak with experienced Account Executives / Development Executives who are ideally Cert CII qualified as a minimum. As the role is non-office based the ability to organise, motivate and self-generate business is absolutely paramount (though the use of a hot-desk in London may be possible). Candidates must be able to demonstrate ideas and plans on how they will achieve significant growth.
What They Can Offer in Support
- Network memberships subscriptions
- Access to databases to get company contact information for any target industry, in any target location
- Production of websites for specialised & niche products
- Acquiring beneficial Insurers
- Full back office support including customer service, claims, payments & finance and compliance
If you think you have what it takes to successfully build a book of business off your own back, but with the full support and expertise of an experienced sales management team and are looking to be rewarded accordingly, get in touch for an exploratory chat.