Trainee Account Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our market leading Client is looking to recruit a talented Trainee Account Executive to work closely with their Clients.
You will be working closely with an experienced Executive who will guide you and coach you to be able to work with their corporate Clients to generate and develop potential new relationships.
You will be supported in this by having many meetings arranged for you as well as the technical support to broke your new business risks - however you will have the drive to continually grow your portfolio of clients.
You will also support your Executive by maintaining the close business relationships which have been developed with these Clients and ensuring all of their Insurance requirements are met.
For the level of Client interaction you will ultimately have, you will need to be influential and able to build rapport with a wide range of people as well as the confidence to initiate relationships.
Following your training and with further mentoring and support, you will be able to manage a book of your own Clients.
The main responsibilities of the Trainee Account Executive role include:
- Maintaining regular contact with Clients either at meetings, by telephone and face to face
- Researching and understanding your Clients requirements
- Liaising between the client and internal teams
- Arranging, preparing and attending external meetings with clients
- Liaison with the team over presentation of proposal documents
- Preparing and submitting proposals to Clients
To be a successful Trainee Account Executive you will have:
- Insurance background (essential)
- Hardworking and highly self motivated approach
- Excellent and confident communication skills
- Ambition to progress
Apply for Trainee Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly