MGA Procurement Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client, a rapidly growing Insurtech focused on reducing the complexities and inefficiencies in the placement of insurance, is seeking a MGA Procurement Manager.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK.
This is a highly important role which will help drive key strategic goals in 2021 and beyond. Reporting into the Head of Insurer & MGA Relationships, you will be responsible for identifying and procuring new MGA relationships to enhance the choice of markets available to our growing broker community.
The ideal candidate is a confident professional who is excited by the challenge of playing a key role in a growing business and working as part of a cross-functional team to deliver results. You must enjoy the pace, variety and intensity of working for a scaling high-growth and agile tech company. No two days are the same and the pace of change is both challenging and rewarding.
- Develop pipeline of MGA's linked to platform requirements via effective use of data
- Proactively engage targeted MGA's and lead qualified prospects through the sales process
- On-board new MGA's and relationship manage on an ongoing basis
- Monitor performance of MGAs using data and insight
- Take personal responsibility to grow and maintain a robust MGA pipeline
- CRM management to ensure transparency of activity
- Ensure expenses are kept within agreed parameters and are aligned to budget
- Actively look for new opportunities to generate additional revenue
- Work with marketing to ensure external messaging and market communication is consistent and effective
- Display and maintain behaviour that aligns with the organisation's core values, goals and strategy
- Effectively communicate with all Broker Insights' colleagues to work collaboratively to achieve tea and company goals
- Support the wider team where required
- Insurance experience, preferably managing MGA relationships or similar
- Self-motivated / goal focused/ completer finisher
- Relationship Building - Internal and external
- Communication and Co-Ordination Skills - Listen and adapt /passion and resilience
- Ability to articulate and communicate data in simple terms to all internal and external stakeholders
- Accountability / integrity
- Business Acumen - Insurance knowledge / IT skills
- In depth analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Complex account management skills
- Procurement management experience
Apply for MGA Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly