Multinational Client Co Ordinator (copy)
Who we are
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
Get to know the business
General Insurance is a leading provider of insurance products and services for commercial and personal insurance customers. It includes one of the world’s most far-reaching property casualty networks. General Insurance offers a broad range of products to customers through a diversified, multichannel distribution network.
About the role
What you need to know:
- Managing allocated portfolio of clients, managing internal and external expectations
- Subject matter expert on AIG Multinational systems/territorial requirements/risk transfer structures
- Program administration, including TA / premium & policy tracking / premium allocations / query resolution - ownership to ensure they are monitoring their program and accountable for it - engaging the PO Admin where necessary dependent on the nature of the query.
- Assist the MNCE on account specific reinsurance structures as necessary
- Coordination of OMEGA complex RI structure build / MTA & endorsement processing (future state - with MNA / centralised RI team)
- Technical support to UW / MNCE on portfolio of clients for all pre & post bind activities
- Support all pre & post bind activities (including meetings) across relevant stakeholders (including but not limited to: Clients, Brokers, Underwriters, Client & Broker Engagement, Multinational colleagues, Network Partners, Shared Services) in alignment with AIG Multinational's Process using agreed multinational knowledge, workflow, network communication & program administration tools
- Provide technical and administrative support to Multinational Client Executive and Underwriter.
- Proactively manage all stakeholders to design programs prior to inception and agree, implement, deliver and monitor the scope of service agreement on all allocated accounts and related service solutions that meet or exceed agreed client service expectations/ SLA's
- Lead the articulation of AIG’s value proposition to clients and brokers so that all parties understand and commit to roles, responsibilities and expected timelines
- Provide Multinational subject matter expertise (SME) and be an escalation point to support colleagues in respect of multinational program design, country information and/or Multinational related problem solving as required on a daily basis and through involvement in delivery of more structured training
- Build strong relationships with Product line Distribution personnel and underwriters to promote AIG Multinational
- Help identify, support and contribute to internal and external strategies that align our product offerings and grow AIG multinational business
- Retention of accounts and development support for new lines and programme structures are the key deliverables
- Management of Allocation to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date on assigned portfolio
What we’re looking for:
- Min 3 years insurance experience, preferably client servicing (broker or company)
- Strong technical knowledge of multinational programs with an intimate knowledge of territorial issues and multinational account service systems and processes
- Experience working with multinational corporations
- Good understanding of Commercial Insurance
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literacy required: IT packages, MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
- Good time management skills - Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to identify operational improvements and gain technical knowledge / experience to carry out those improvements
- Client focused with significant experience of dealing with senior client personnel / risk managers and client board level representatives as well as senior colleagues
- Proven record of being a team player
A look at our benefits
At AIG, we have a 100-year legacy of working to make the world a better place. And that begins with our employees. We’re proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, savings, financial protection, and wellbeing. We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family, and military needs. For example, the “Giving Back” program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community.
We also believe in fostering our employees’ development and offer a range of learning opportunities for employees to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers. AIG also has a tuition reimbursement program for eligible employees to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.