2 days left
- Contract Type
A new opportunity has arisen to join a well-known Insurance company within their Claims department as a Team Leader.
You will be responsible for overseeing the performance and development of a team of Handlers, ensuring that both team and individual performances are maintained as well as customer and client expectations.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of continued growth and managed change.
Your responsibilities as Team Leader include:
- Proactively lead and motivate a team of Handlers to achieve team objectives
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction
- Act as a referral point for the team
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of clients
- Act as a contact point for clients on a day to day basis
- To train and develop team members to reach their potential
To be a successful Team Leader you will demonstrate:
- Insurance Industry experience with a proven ability to lead and manage a team of people
- Good understanding of the Insurance process
- The ability to coach and mentor your staff whilst monitoring the team's performance on a regular basis ensuring that quality, customer focus and cost control is maintained
- Able to foster good team spirit and develop a learning culture to support team and individual development objectives
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to liaise effectively with various members throughout the organisation
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly